I was in Texas over my birthday in early September, here I am with some cows.
On September 8th, 2011, Fashion's Night Out is the hottest night for all walks of life and heights in NYC, presented by VOGUE, Mayor Bloomberg, NYC & Company and the CFDA holds the biggest shopping event out there. It's about enjoying the brands you love, as the stores of New York City and across the nation ( google your city + fashion night out) hold their own fashion party. There are just too many events to attend them all but focus on your favorite brands and themes and you will find one that will show you a memorable time for sure. You can also download the Fashion's Night Out app! Here are 15 hot spots for Fashion Night Out that came to mind, there are SOO many more!
1. Henri Bendel’s will be transformed into the Hester Street Fair for one night only. Over
50 specialty food and goods vendors will participate with “interactive” vendors
customizing goods throughout the event. September 8th, 3pm-11pm Henri Bendel (712 5th Avenue) via http://www.hesterstreetfair.com/
2. Michael Angelo's Wonderland Beauty Parlor. Is holding a lipstravaganza to support the Somaly Mam Foundation with signed Lipstick Portraits, smacking custom Flavor Paper digital wallpapers, scratch-and-sniff stickers, and cocktails. 6-11 p.m. 418 W. 13th St., b/t Ninth Ave. &Washington St.
3. Betsey Johnson is celebrating Fashion's Night Out with DJ Kalkutta, makeup by Stila Cosmetics, a yogurt parfait bar by Yoplait, live models, cupcakes, champagne and a chance to win your very own Betsey tote. September 8th, 6-11 pm. 138 Wooster Street, New York, NY. via BetseyJohnson.com
4. One of my favorites, Fashion Designer and Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) President Diane Von Furstenberg shared a preview of what September 8th will bring the Fashion City that never sleeps with "Early Show" co-anchor Erica Hill here. On the 8th, stop by DVF in the meatpacking district 874 Washington Street, 6-11 p.m, for a night of fashion meets tech. A special guest DJ will spin, cocktails will be served, and a flip book photobooth will capture your finest moments. And watch this: The fall campaign of DVF directed by Tatiana von Furstenberg.
5. Stop by Levi's (love my Levi's), 45 West 34th Street, for live musical preformances, custom fittings, gifts and sips and snacks. Thu, September 8,6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
6. Macy's Herald Square is have a big party, Kelly Rowland, Joss Stone, Miss J Alexander, Bobbie Brown and many others will be rockin out! Click here for details. If you can't stop by click here for streaming video of the evening at 6 pm. Also meet Stylist Derek Fabulous: Macy's Herald Square 3rd Floor 6-8pm.
7. Missoni for Target Pop-Up Store: Shop the much-anticipated 400-piece collection before it hits stores on Sept. 13. at 1095 Sixth Avenue near Bryant Park. 6 pm.
8. Stop by a participating Christian Louboutin boutiques (NY/LA/Dallas) and pamper yourself with a free coiffure compliments of Fekkai stylists. The stylists will be available to pin, tuck, brush and adorn your 'do — and they can also give your look an exotic touch by pinning a pretty flower to your hair. via FabSugar.com
9. NYLON magazine & Diesel are getting the party staretd at 5th Ave and 54th street (7-10pm) via Sarah Lewitinn/ Twitter.
10. Patricia Field Boutique at 302 Bowery are in full swing, celebrating Fashion's Night Out with designers like V.O.N., Seville Michelle Anastos and M.Y.O.B., she will have a second party at the new, expanded outpost of the legendary East Village eatery Veselka. On the night of September 8th, the restaurant at 9 East 1st street, right across the Bowery, will host an art show curated by Patricia Field herself. Shop and enjoy refrechments by Vita Coco, snacks by PopChips and peirogi complements of Veselka. Beats by House of Field DJ Cunty Crawford LaDosha Raffle prizes by http://www.tannerhallthefilm.com/. Sponsored by International Fashion Stylist Association, Aloe Cadabra, Apivita, Maybeline New York and Liquid Masons. Patricia Field Boutique, 302 Bowery (between Houston & Bleecker) 6 pm-midnight.
11. Redken is excited to host our first-ever Fashion’s Night Out event on Sept. 8th at the Redken Gallerie and Exchange (565 5th Avenue between 46th and 47th streets). 4:00 – 8:00pm: Spend $20 or more and receive a complimentary new star product. Spend $40 or more and you will be invited to have your hair “dry-styled” into one of Redken’s Fashion Hair Trends straight from the runways of New York, Milan, and Paris, while enjoying light food & refreshments to get ready for a night of shopping. via www.beautyblvd.net/2011/
12. LUSH a favorite of mine for body and skin is looking beautiful and smelling so pretty during Fashion's Night Out, stop by Herald Square store, 6-8pm, and SoHo, 9-11pm. You can also learn how LUSH makes it's amazing products by-hand and in person.
13. Nine Sephora stores across New York City are celebrating Fashion's Night Out, check out the events here! 6 pm.
14. Teen Vogue is taking over. Bleecker Street and West 11th Street, NYC 6:00pm - 10:00pm,
6PM: Essie manicure stations open
7PM: VANS x Teen Vogue pop-up shop opens - VANS supports the New York City AIDS Fund
8PM: SKY FERREIRA PERFORMS
15. JCPenney NYC: JCPenney will be hosting a "Miss for a Must" event where shoppers can bring in a fashion "miss" from their closet in return for a gift card. Plus, get tips from experts that will help you avoid future fashion faux pas! Experts will also be on site to provide styling advice to guest. All gently worn "misses" will be collected and donated to a local NY charity. via Fabsugar.com
OMG and Dylan's Candy Bar, 1011 Third Ave, New York, NY has partnered with Rockport for a candy and shoe party! 6- 11 pm.
There are only so many hours in a night, it's crazy to hit up everywhere but do the best you can, I am hitting up the stores that actually I haven't been to in awhile mixed with the ones I love, more Fashion's Night Out Events that are awesome.
And, yup, even more Fashion's Night Out Events via http://portender.com/2011/09/07/fashions-night-out-unique-boutiques/
L’Oréal Professionnel with participating salons will be hosting an after-dark soiree for the unprecedented Fashion’s Night Out on September 8. Stylists will be creating the "Femme Fatale" look using the new L’Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil. For Cities and participating salons details click here for their Facebook event page
Neiman Marcus celebrates Fashion's Night Out.
LA Fashion Night Out.
LA Boutiques and events celebrating check out The LA Fashion's Night Out Facebook page here.
In LA I noticed that http://www.lottanyc.com/ is celebrating.
is celebrating Fashion’s Night Out 2011 with events at their 3rd Street Flagship store, & locations.
After Fashion Night Out fun:
Brad Goreski (former Style Director for Rachel Zoe), star of BRAVO’s "It's a Brad Brad World” & stylist to celebrities including Jessica Alba & others. Consumers get the chance to meet one of Hollywood’s most powerful stylists, and obtain personal fall footwear tips at Saks Fifth Avenue in New York City, 8th Floor on Designer Shoe Floor. Saturday, September 10, 2011; From 3-5pm.