Whether you are booking jobs with national brands and magazines or not, these tips can help you to be professional and act like a professional model.
1. Come with your face ready for makeup or make sure that any other body part that is being photographed is ready too. Don't waste everyone's time with messy hair, and without respect for the job, alcohol breath, and being hung over.
2. Use each opportunity as a stepping stone and think to yourself, " How can this job help my career, goals, pursuits?" If the answer is basically nothing then you don't need that type of work. Build your portfolio and work with people who are smart, ambitious and have ideas and want to succeed.
3. Getting a modeling agent. Keep submitting and trying,to get a modeling agent you need to submit your photos out more than once, you need to do it all time, this goes for submissions to magazines, to castings, to jobs you find on websites like Mandy.com.
4. Be on Time or call when you are late.
5. Make sure your email is professional too. Make a seperate email for your modeling pursuits and also make the name of your email account something that involves your name, not email@example.com.